Have a question?
Read Q & A or ask us
Hi there! Do you have any news about the Nota 1/12 Wonder Woman head sculpt? Have pre-ordered quite a long time ago. Just wondering if you can get any information with Nota about it. Thank you! https://giantoy.com/products/1-12-nota-studio-diana-heroine-head-sculpt-match-both-shf
Hi, this item might still need 1+ month. NOTA Studio has been preparing for the release of Captain America.
Wonder woman should be scheduled right next to him.
- We would only use the shipping address you manually assign when you place the order to arrange the shipment, please make sure the address is correct. If you need to update the address, please contact us before the despatch. (Know more → Please make sure the shipping address is correct)
- Because of the nature of collectible articles, we do not accept return requests unless the item has severe quality defects compared with the normal effect. (Know more → Return & Exchange Policy)
- Pre-orders could be cancelled without penalty before the release. (Know more → Pre-order policy)
- The final release time is subject to the actual production progress by the manufacturer, and could differ from the estimation. The release delay is not under our control. We would notify you immediately after we receive updates from the supplier.
- Shipping: We ship from China , and provide free shipping to most countries (Know more → Countries supported with free shipping). Free shipping is a 2-3 week delivery time on average(Countries in South America need longer). We also provide expedited shipping to some countries. You can know all of the available shipping methods and their cost when you submit the cart to checkout.
- Packaging: We would do our best to protect your package and let it arrive with good condition.
- Declare: By default, we will use an amount around USD 20 to declare your package.
- Balance: If you pre-order an item with "deposit" option, we would charge you for the remaining balance with PayPal invoice when the release is imminent. (Know more → How and when should the remaining balance be paid?)