- We ship from China(mainland).
- We use fully traceable tracking numbers for all packages.
- For most countries we ship to, a standard shipping plan is offered for free, as we already include the postage in the product's pricing (Scroll down to the spreadsheet for specifics)
- If the shipping cost for us to send a package to a country is above the average cost, we will charge the exceeding part which will reflect as a postage during the checkout.
- For some countries, we support multiple shipping plans. You can see a list of all available shipping methods along with their prices and descriptions on the checkout page and choose any to proceed.
- If postage is needed because the shipping to a country is not free or that the buyer chooses an expedited shipping method, the charge will take place when the order is placed. If it is a pre-order, the postage will be collected when the order is placed instead of when paying the balance.
- If the chosen shipping method (e.g., most expedited couriers: DHL, FedEx, EMS, etc.) comes with a relatively high fixed cost per package, extra postage is needed if the order requires split shipments.
EU Tax is added to the postage
Shipping methods for countries
Below is a spreadsheet of all the countries we can ship to and their shipping options.
- The cost of the standard shipping is listed: Free shipping / weight-based. "Weight-based" means the postage of the postage value is based on the weight of the items in this order.
- All expedited shipping options require postage.
- We will update this spreadsheet according to the real-time shipping cost level. Please refer to the postage calculated during checkout as the most accurate information.