Cancellation & Refund
- Buyers don't have access to cancel the order(s) directly. To cancel an order, you need to submit a request to us. The order can be canceled after the request is approved. The cancellation request needs to be submitted before the despatch. An order cannot be canceled after it is shipped. If you still need to withdraw the purchase, you need to send it back at your own expense through the return process.
- Cancellation requests for buyers' reasons might have a cancellation fee (Especially, the cancellation requests due to a change of mind because of the release delay also apply to this policy)
For cancellations of most regular products (not indicated as "non-refundable deposit"), a refund will be provided after the request is approved.
In order to secure the reservation for all pre-orders, we make purchase contracts with the suppliers that include non-refundable deposits and purchase commitments. Cancellations will cause additional purchasing/warehousing costs for us. In order to take better control over the purchase plans and storage costs, please kindly understand that we need a part of the payment as a cancellation fee to offset the risks and costs.
- No cancellation fee for cancellations made within 7 days from the date of the purchase. A full refund will be provided.
- 15% of the paid value of the canceled products will be deducted as a cancellation fee for requests made after 7 days from the date of purchase (up to a maximum of $10 per item)
- For requests made after the release:
- Orders paid with "deposit": 50% of the paid deposit will be deducted as a cancellation fee. If we still cannot get in touch with you when the balance invoice deadline is due, we will close the order and send you a $10 voucher by default
- Orders paid with "full amount": 15% of the paid value of the canceled products will be deducted as a cancellation fee (up to a maximum of $10 per item)
For a few products indicated as "non-refundable deposit"
- Orders paid with "deposit": No refund.
- Orders paid with "full amount": 15% of the paid value of the canceled products will be deducted as a cancellation fee (up to a maximum of $30 per item)
Cancellations with no relationship with the buyer(production cancellation, inventory sold-out, shipping suspension) will not incur any cancellation fee.
Refund payment method for canceled orders
- If the order is within 180 days, we will send you a refund on the primary transaction.
- If the order is more than 180 days ago, we will send you a PayPal transfer/voucher/reward points to pay you back. When you claim the PayPal transfer, there will be a PayPal transaction fee (about 4%) on your end.